Posted: October 14, 2021 at 3:00 a.m. CDT|Update: 1 hour ago
BOSTON, October 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Thought Industries, the world’s # 1 platform for Customer Learning Management (CLM), today announced the launch of Accelerator, a new package of preconfigured models, native integrations and Scalable design resources to help customer training teams quickly launch and establish results-driven learning programs.
The Thought Industries Accelerator package is ideal for Software as a Service (SaaS) companies that recognize the value of customer learning and want to get a program started quickly. The Accelerator package includes a set of features and services specifically designed to simplify the setup process, providing teams with personalized course content and templates, as well as best practices for capturing, analyzing, and reporting. on data to ensure learning content is linked to â and meets â unique business goals.
âThe ambitions of the customer learning program should not be limited by the size, expertise or cost of the team. Too often we see teams that recognize the value of customer learning, but they can’t take the first steps to establish a program that delivers measurable impact, “mentioned Barry kelly, CEO of Thought Industries. âThe Accelerator package makes scalable, software-based learning programs accessible to teams of all sizes, removing common barriers so teams can get started with programs that reduce customer churn and help drive revenue. “
The key components of the Accelerator package are designed to help teams quickly prove their worth and move towards higher levels of program maturity. These components include:
- Predefined content fields, native integrations, and mapped user flows.
- Course templates and examples to shape learning programs, including course creation, learning paths, and virtual instructor-led training.
- Pre-defined design themes for use on website homepages and course catalogs.
- Access to a premier reporting hub, enabling unparalleled insight into learner data and the ability to build custom dashboards to drive engagement and attribute activity to business value.
- Integration of packages managed by Salesforce to provide a holistic view of customer performance and impact on business goals.
- APIs to connect to popular web platforms and applications including Zoom, GoToWebinar, Credly, and Zapier.
- Access to services including instructional design, strategy workshops with Thought Industries learning experts, and integration support.
About thought industries
Thought industries Provides the world’s # 1 software platform for Customer Learning Management (CLM). Industry leaders use CLM to increase revenue, retain customers, and ensure success in technology, manufacturing, healthcare, and other industries with complex products and training requirements. Thought Industries was founded in 2014 around the fundamental belief that online learning experiences should be modern, intuitive, engaging and scalable. Based at Boston, Thought Industries has offices across North America and Europe.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE Thought industries
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.