When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Cyber ââMonday 2021 officially begins on November 29, but the
offers are already pouring in. Best Buy is offering some of the biggest discounts we’ve seen all year on tech products and home appliances. In addition to the many first live deals now, Best Buy is running a flash sale today until 11:59 p.m. CT with massive discounts on select products, like a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 for $ 100 off.
Insider Reviews tests products in all categories to provide the best buying advice during big sales. Below, we’ve rounded up some of the best deals you can claim right now from Best Buy on items that we think are worth your time. We’ve also answered any questions you might have about the retailer to prepare for the full Best Buy sale on Cyber ââMonday 2021.
The best early Best Buy Cyber ââMonday deals in 2021
How do we choose the best Best Buy deals?
- We only choose products that meet our high level of coverage, from brands we have tested and trust.
- We compare prices to other retailers like Amazon, Target, and Walmart and only include the same or better deals (not including promotional discounts resulting from the use of certain credit cards).
- We carefully research the price history to make sure that every deal we list is really worth your time.
When is Cyber ââMonday 2021?
Cyber ââMonday 2021 will take place on November 29 of this year.
As the name suggests, Cyber ââMonday sales are usually done online only, while
also includes in-store discounts. Discounted products are usually the same at both events, but Cyber ââMonday has traditionally relied a bit more on technology.
Can I order online and pick up in store?
Best Buy offers in-store and curbside pickup for online orders. Simply select the option that works best for you when adding to your cart to reduce additional shipping costs and sometimes speed up the arrival of your order.
You will need your ID, the credit card used for the purchase, and your order number when you arrive at the store. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, unvaccinated customers must also wear a face cover to enter the store and pick up an order.
Here are the options:
- Contactless curbside pickup: keep contact to a minimum by selecting this option at checkout; you will receive step-by-step instructions by email to make receiving your order as easy as possible, all safely in your car.
- Quick In-Store Pickup: By selecting in-store pickup at checkout, you can prepare your order and have it ready for pickup in a store within an hour of placing it. You will receive an email when it is ready and, once inside the store, simply look for the “Store Pickup” sign.
- Free Store Delivery: If the item you order is out of stock at your local Best Buy, you can have it shipped to your store for pickup, free of charge.
- Friends and Family Pickup: Send a gift to a loved one through your nearest Best Buy location or have someone you trust pick up your order for you with this option. Delivery to stores is always free.
- Warehouse Pickup: For larger purchases like appliances, select warehouse pickup to avoid scheduling conflicts and high shipping costs by picking up your order directly from the warehouse. Most metropolitan areas have a Best Buy warehouse nearby; find a warehouse (it’s written in the name) near you here.
What should I buy from Best Buy on Cyber ââMonday?
The discounts you can expect from Best Buy this Cyber ââMonday are very similar to the ones we saw on Black Friday. The offerings rely heavily on technology: televisions, audio equipment, smart home accessories, gaming peripherals, etc. are all heavily discounted from Cyber ââMonday.
If you’re thinking of buying a TV, Cyber ââMonday is usually a great time to find one on sale. We’re already seeing noticeable drops, like $ 250 on the 65-inch Hisense U8G, $ 150 on the 60-inch Hisense A6G, and $ 400 on the 65-inch Samsung QN90A. No matter your budget or size requirements, you’re sure to find something to suit your needs this Cyber ââMonday.
Headphones and speakers still drop to noticeable low levels during the event, and 2021 shouldn’t be any different. Whether you’re looking for headphones, bluetooth headphones, portable speakers, soundbars, or bookshelf speakers, you’re likely to find a good deal on Cyber ââMonday.
While a purchase is usually cheaper than something like a TV, PCs and gaming peripherals still drop to their lowest on Cyber ââMonday. Gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and SSDs from brands like Logitech, Razer, HyperX, and Samsung get big discounts every year during the event, so don’t miss out if you’re looking for something specific.
What is a My Best Buy membership?
My Best Buy is a free membership program offered by the retailer that may provide you with additional discounts and benefits. Some of the perks include, but are not limited to, early access to deals and the current Black Friday price guarantee.
You don’t need to be a member to purchase the deals, but if you’re planning on buying from Best Buy this Cyber ââMonday, it’s worth taking the time to sign up.
Which is better, Black Friday or Cyber ââMonday?
Over the past year, with most shopping happening online, the difference between Cyber ââMonday and Black Friday has become less clear-cut – in-store exclusives are a thing of the past as shoppers stay home and go safe.
In-person shopping has made a comeback this year, but online shopping remains a big part of both events. As such, it’s hard to say which one will be better than the other. You can see Cyber ââMonday more as an extension of Black Friday than a completely separate sale.
If you’re worried about encountering buyer’s remorse amid the flurry of discounts, don’t worry; when you buy through any of our messages, you can be sure you’re getting a good deal (and we’ll always include details so you can make the most informed purchase possible). As a general rule, it is always safe to buy a deal on Black Friday or Cyber ââMonday, especially if we notice that it is a new low.
How do I return to Best Buy?
You may need to return a product for various reasons and as long as you have a receipt Best Buy will offer you a refund. Like many large retailers, Best Buy offers an extensive return policy, but there are exceptions. Check out our guide on how to return a purchase you made online.