Finally, on September 15th, the AC300 and B300 are finally here!
Now available to order
Solar Vs. Gas Generators (Why Should Everyone Go Solar?)
- No extra noise / extremely quiet operation – 35 dB (as quiet as a whisper)
- Free, clean and endless source of renewable energy from the sun or the wind.
- Increase your daily solar consumption 24/7
- Extremely low maintenance (due to almost no moving parts)
- Transparent UPS (uninterrupted power supply) in the event of a power failure
Gas / propane generator
- Noisy operation ≥70dB (As loud as a washing machine)
- Emissions, deadly toxic carbon monoxide (Generators must be used outdoors)
- Higher Carbon Footprint – (Uses fossil fuels for electricity)
- Requires maintenance – (Lots of moving parts to maintain)
- Monthly Fuel Fees – (Fuel is not free like the sun)
When you use a solar generator, you are essentially using free energy from the sun instead of using dirty and expensive fossil fuels. You can continue to get this free energy from the sun for the life of your solar panels, which is usually around 25 to 30 years old. And, Unlike most conventional fuel or gas powered generators, solar generators have absolutely no moving parts and do not use liquid fuel. This means that the likelihood of having to pay for any kind of repair is considerably lower.
Besides the obvious financial gains associated with using a solar generator, choosing this green technology over other fossil fuel systems has various environmental and health benefits. Gas generators lead to air pollution as well as noise pollution, and while the latter is just plain annoying, the former contributes to climate change and respiratory illnesses.
Last but not least, most heavy-duty gasoline generator sets can weigh considerable amounts, sometimes up to 250 pounds. While Bluetti’s rugged solar-powered AC300 weighs just 44 pounds and the B300 power bank weighs 74 pounds in comparison. Obviously, the less powerful the generator, the lighter it is, but in summary, solar generators are much easier to move than gas generators for the same amount of power density.
Why choose the BLUETTI AC300?
- Bluetti AC300 is 100% modular and can accept up to four B300 battery modules per unit, for a total of 12,288 Wh – Good luck running out of power.
- Being modular means that people can easily transport large amounts of energy. Overall, the machine is too heavy to carry, but individually each part is very portable.
- AC300 uses the top of the range LFP cells that have over 3,500 life cycles leading up to 80% of the original capacity. (In other words, to cycle the device one day per day, means 10 years of lifespan.)
- Able to receive 2,400 watts of without equal MPPT solar charging input, it’s time to switch to full-time solar power!
- Packed with a 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter capable of adjusting the AC charging rate (no need for a power brick, a charging cable will do just fine)
- When connected to two B300 battery modules, the AC300 can charge both solar and AC simultaneously, adding up to 5,400 watts of input power.
- Allows the connection of the new BLUETTI Fusion Box Pro, whose connection doubles the voltage, power and capacity up to 6000W, 240V, 24,576Wh.
- All of this technology can be controlled by a complex yet easy-to-use smartphone app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Where to buy the AC300 and how is it delivered?
All new BLUETTI products can be purchased from the official website: bluettipower.com
AC300 coupled with 1 × B300 battery module now starts to $ 2899 (the original price is $ 3699, It is $ 800 OFF for a limited quantity).
AC300 associated with 2 × B300 battery modules start at $ 3648 (original price is $ 4,498, It is 850 $ DISABLED).
In addition, for all one-stop shopping, a total of one thousand dollars can be saved when purchasing certain AC300 solar packages.
Orders will be delivered in 3 to 5 weeks from date of purchase.
The AC200 MAX is now back in stock
After quickly running out of stock when first released, the AC200 MAX and B230 battery modules are now available for purchase again.
And in the unlikely event that it’s been forgotten, the AC200 MAX has a standard built-in 2048 Wh LFP battery (with expandable battery capacities) – a complete upgrade from the much-loved AC200 / P.
Interestingly, the AC200 MAX can be connected to B230 and B300 battery modules, unlike the AC300 which is only compatible with the B300 battery module.
At full capacity (connected to two B300 battery modules), the AC200 MAX delivers up to 8,192 Wh!
For a limited period, BLUETTI is also offering a discount coupon on the AC200 MAX, which means that it can now be purchased for $ 1,799, It is $ 300 savings. Additional savings can be made by purchasing packages.
If you’re looking for raw power, it’s pretty straightforward. Look no further, get your power here: www.bluettipower.com
SOURCE BLUETTI INC