AN EVENT: Ambassador hiring event
DATE AND HOUR : Tuesday August 10, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
PLACE: Goodwill Career Center – 3209 Harrison Street, Batesville, AR 72501
- The Ambassador will hire production processors, production helpers, shipping helpers and machine operators.
- Starting salary between $ 11.00 / hour and $ 15.40 / hour.
- Pre-employment background check and drug testing required.
- Interviews will take place on site.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Bill Miller at 870-569-4030 or [email protected]
AN EVENT: ABM Industries hiring event
DATE AND HOUR : Thursday August 18, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
PLACE: Goodwill Career Center – 7400 Scott Hamilton, Gate 2, Little Rock, AR
- ABM Industries hires general cleaners, warehouse workers, pallet technicians, PIT technicians and shift supervisors.
- Salary of $ 14 to $ 17 per hour.
- Must be 18 years old, pre-employment background check and drug testing required.
- Hiring for the North Little Rock location.
- Pre-apply online by clicking here.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
- 501-372-5100 ext 1250
EMPLOYER: Above and Beyond Care, Inc.
Above and Beyond Care, Inc. is an exemption provider for adults with developmental disabilities. We are urgently recruiting direct support professionals statewide to assist our clients in their homes and in the community.
The starting salary is $ 12-13 per hour, and we are currently offering a login bonus.
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Clear medication screen
- Clear background checks
- Reliable transportation and up-to-date and valid auto insurance
All training is provided free of charge to the employee, including CPR training.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Applicants can request an application by calling (501) 213-0239 or find the link to our application online on our Facebook page, Above and Beyond Care, Inc.
EMPLOYER: Lincare, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Customer service representative
WORKPLACE: Mountain house, AR
- work directly with healthcare professionals and physicians to facilitate patient care
- advocate and work closely with chronic patients
- partner with physicians and other health care providers to facilitate the ongoing medical care of their patients
- make a difference in the growth of an organization and the quality of care it provides to its patients
- work for an organization that rewards success and fosters a culture of promotion
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to learn and apply market and product information, as well as patient billing and insurance requirements
- Talents for problem solving
- Documentary skills
- Listening ability
- Adept at conflict resolution
- Ability to analyze information
- Multitasking capabilities
- Computer and technological skills
- Positive and professional personal image
JOB TITLE: Flatbed Truck Driver – PODS
AVERAGE SALARY : $ 1,130 to $ 1,380 per week
* The best drivers win $ 77,000
* Sign-up bonus of $ 7,500
HOME TIME: Every other week
EXPERIENCE: 3 months or more of CDL experience
- Hop-on hop-off cargo flatbed trailer.
- Strap and secure the PODS containers.
- 1-3 charges per week.
- Drive in all 48 states.
PAYMENT AND BONUS POTENTIAL:
- Mileage allowance (practical miles).
- Weekly pay checks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Little Rock, AR.
- Minimum 3 months of driving experience in Class A.
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse – Telephone Nurse – WISL
The Registered Nurse (RN) will provide direct patient care as an RN over the phone and in the office. This professional nurse role will require the ability to coordinate patient care, triage patients, and work collaboratively with clinic providers, fellows and staff. Requires the ability to work effectively with patient referral sources, facilitate appointments, coordinate care transitions, and provide patient education on complex conditions. The AI will work with the patient, their family, and caregivers to develop and implement individual health plans.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) offers a unique combination of teaching, research, and clinical programs that encourage and support teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative healthcare organization, focused on improving the health, healthcare and well-being of the Arkansans.
- Responsible for triage, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care and patient education over the phone or within the UAMS clinic.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with standards set by UAMS, American Nurses Association (ANA), AR State Board of Nursing (ASBN), and those established by specialist nursing organizations.
- Helps develop the patient’s plan of care (POC) according to clinic standards using assessment data.
- Evaluates patients’ progress towards achieving desired results.
- Administers medications in accordance with clinic standards and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Audits and evaluates the care provided to ensure that care meets regulatory standards and requirements.
- Coordinates the care and / or follow-up of patients receiving care in hospital and outpatient settings.
- Coordinates patient prescription refill requests and coordination of patient education in collaboration with medical staff.
Education / EBP / Research / QA:
- Participates in performance improvement, evidence-based research / practice process.
- Systematically assesses the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice.
- Supports the integration of current evidence into nursing practice.
- Fosters an environment conducive to a positive educational experience for all students and staff.
Communication / Collaboration:
- Implements POC using an interdisciplinary approach and patient and family centered care.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with nurses at all levels, interdisciplinary teams, leaders and other stakeholders.
- Communicates care appropriately through documentation in the medical record.
- Reports deviations in care / systems / processes by appropriate means.
- Participate in organizational activities / committees based on units / departments such as Professional Nursing Organization (PNO).
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional nursing, development and growth.
- Evaluates personal performance against standards of professional practice.
- Uses constructive feedback from peers and supervisors to improve practice and performance.
- Maintains clinical skills specific to the area of practice / responsibility.
May perform other tasks may be assigned.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program with an Associate’s Degree, Nursing Diploma, Bachelor of Nursing or Masters of Nursing
- Valid RN license
- One (1) year of registered nursing experience
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS certification or obtain certification within one year from the date of hire
- Knowledge or experience in PCMH desired